Seminars and Conference Talks
- Metabolic and Electrical Oscillations: Partners in Controlling
Rhythmic Islet Activity, Sept. 2008.
- Mathematical Analysis of Bursting Electrical Activity in Nerve and
Endocrine Cells, Sept. 2008.
- Using Mathematical Modeling and Experiments to Understand the
Mechanism of Pulsatile Insulin Secretion, March 2009.
- Mathematical Aspects of Bursting Oscillations in Nerve and
Endocrine Cells, April 2009.
- A Mechanism for Circadian Pulsatile Prolactin Secretion Triggered
by a Brief Mating Stimulus, May 2009.
- Mixed Mode Oscillations as a Mechanism for Pseudo-Plateau Bursting,
- The Emerging Roles of Oxytocin in Rhythmic Prolactin Release,
- Mixed Mode Oscillations Underlie Bursting in Pituitary Cells,
- Modeling Oscillatory Activity of Endocrine Cells, January, 2012.
- Understanding the Neural Basis of Birdsong in the Zebra Finch with the Help of
Mathematical Modeling, March, 2013.
- A Hybrid Approach to Understanding Cell Dynamics, March, 2013.
- GPUfit: A Tool for Real-Time Model Calibration and Prediction Testing,