Workshop and Conference Presentations
- Rescuing Pulsatile Insulin Secretion by Wiggling Glucose ,
SIAM Conference on the Applications of Dynamical Systems ,
Snowbird, UT, May, 2017.
- Using Mathematical Models to Determine the Source of Heterogeneity in
Cellular Calcium Dynamics, SIAM Conference on the Life Sciences,
Charlotte, NC, August, 2014.
- A Hybrid Experimental/Modeling Approach to
Studying Pituitary Cell Dynamics, Biodynamics 2013 conference,
Bristol, England, September, 2013.
- A Hybrid Approach to Understanding Cell Dynamics,
Workshop on Cellular and Subcellular Models, Mathematical
Biosciences Institute, Columbus, OH, April 2013.
- The Dual Oscillator Model for Pancreatic Islets,
Dynamics in Neural, Endocrine and Metabolic Systems: A Symposium in Honor of
Arthur Sherman, Bethesda, MD, June 2012.
- The Dual Oscillator Model for Pancreatic Islets, American Institute for Mathematical Sciences Annual Meeting, Orlando, FL, July 2012.
- The Relationship Between Two Fast/Slow Analysis Techniques for Bursting Oscillations, August, 2012.
- Negative Feedback Facilitates Bursting in Pituitary Cells,
Modelling Electrical Activity in Physiological Systems, Indo-US Science and Technology
Forum, Agra, India, February 2012.
- Mathematical Neuroendocrinology, MBI, Columbus, OH, August 2010.
- Dynamical Systems & Neuroendocrinology, Paris, France, October 2009.
- American Institute of Mathematics, Palo Alto, CA, August 2008.
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute, Columbus, OH, July 2008.
- Mathematical Biosciences Institute, Columbus, OH, June 2007.