- The Final Exam is comprehensive and will take place at the time
scheduled on the Registar's Exam Schedule, Thursday April 22, 2021,
10:00AM -- 12:00PM. The rules are the same as the Midterm and a zoom
session will be added to the course canvas webpage. Anyone that has
problems with this time should contact me immediately.
- The Midterm Exam will be posted on the Exam Information page of the
class website 10 minutes before the Midterm begins at 6:30PM Thursday,
- Your solutions need not be written on the exam pages.
- Each page of your solutions should have your name, your email address, the number of the problem being solved on the page, and a sequence number of the pages.
- The Midterm Exam is a closed book exam. You may not use class notes, homework solutions or any other reference material.
A simple graphing calculator is permitted. Electronic devices with network connectivity or sufficient storage capacity to contain notes or other reference material are not permitted.
- You may prepare and use 2, 8 inch by 11 inch,
sheets of paper with handwritten notes only on both sides of each sheet, i.e., a total of 4 sides of handwritten notes are allowed).
Any attempt to use any other reference material other than the two pieces of paper will result in a failing grade
on the exam.
- The Midterm Exam will cover all material through the definition
of piecewise polynomial interpolation. (Splines are not included).
This includes all lecture, notes, homeworks, and the recently posted
study question set.
- The review session will be Thursday 2/25 6:00PM to 8:00PM
- An additional one can be scheduled if needed next week
- Based on responses received and other exams I must administer
next week, it is proposed that the Midterm Exam be Thursday Marh 11, 2021 6:30PM - 8:30PM. Those unable to attend this session due to a significant conflict should contact me ASAP.