- Integration of rational functions.
Homework: do the exercise in this worksheet.
- More on integration of rational functions.
Homework: Write a procedure with input: a rational function f, and output: rational functions A,g
such that f = A' + g and denom(g) is squarefree. This way, the integration problem int(f,x) is reduced
to an integration problem A+int(g,x) where g is a function with no poles of order > 1.
- The residue.
- More on residues.
- Summary of the previous worksheets: Integration of rational functions. (contains an assignment).
- Differential fields,
logarithms polynomial case
- Logarithms general case.
- Another example for a logarithmic extension.
- valuations, Liouvilles Principle.
- The exponential case example 1.