Students and collaborators
I enjoy collaborative work and have benefited greatly from my collaborators including my teachers and my former and current students.
Prospective students are encouraged to talk to me directly about
possible dissertation topics, as well as Research Assistantship opportunities.
- Yuki Saka (jointly supervised with Max Gunzburger), Ph.D. 2007.
- Rana Parshad, Ph.D. 2009, currently a tenure-track assistant professor at Clarkson University.
- Fei (Neil) Hua (jointly supervised with Max Gunzburger), Ph.D. 2009, currently a VP at Nomura bank in New York. (First job postdoctoral fellow at Courant Institute.)
- Tianyu (Chris) Liang (jointly supervised with Alec Kercheval), Ph.D. 2011, currently a Quant at ING in Philadelphia.
- Celestine Woodruff, Ph.D. 2015, currently a tenure-track assistant professor at James Madison University.
- Daozhi Han, Ph.D. 2015, currently a tenure-track assistant professor at Missouri University of Science and Technology. (First job Zorn Fellow at Indiana-- Bloomington.)
- Dong Sun (jointly supervised with Max Gunzburger), Ph.D. 2015,
currently a Senior Structuring Analyst at Exelon Generation LLC (Constellation) in Baltimore.
- Anthony Wills (jointly supervised with Brian Ewald), Ph.D. 2015, currently a Quant at Southern Company in Atlanta.
- Y. Cao, Auburn U.
- R. B. P. Castro, FSU
- N. Chen, NYU
- W.B. Chen, Fudan U. China
- J. Cheng, Fudan U. China
- W. Cheng, Accenture
- S. Conde, U. Mass Dartmouth
- C.R. Doering, The University of Michigan Ann Arbor
- S. Gottlieb, U. Mass Dartmouth
- M.D. Gunzburger, FSU
- C.-H. Hsia, National Taiwan University
- D.Z. Han, Indiana University -- Bloomington
- X.M. He, Missouri U. of Science and Technology
- B.X. Hu, FSU
- F.N. Hua, Nomura
- J. Kelliher, UC Riverside
- E. Lee, Korea
- A.J. Majda, NYU
- A. Mazzucato, PSU
- A. Miranville, Poitiers U., France
- I. Moise, Houston
- D.J. Niu, Capital Normal U., China
- R. Rosa, UFRJ, Brazil
- Y. Saka, Tokyo Pattern Bureau, Japan
- J. Shen, Purdue U.
- D. Sun, Exelon
- X. Tao, Hohai University
- R.M. Temam, Indiana U.
- F. Tone, West Florida U.
- C. Trenchea, U. Pittsburgh
- C. Wang, U. Mass Dartmouth
- D. Wang, China University of Mining and Technology
- J. Whitehead, BYU
- D. Wirosoetisno, Durham U., UK
- S. Wise, U. Tennessee Knoxville
- C. Woodruff, James Madison U
- H. Wu, Fudan U., China
- M. Ye, FSU
- Z.F. Zhang, Peking (Beijing) U., China
- J. Zhao, Hohai U., China
- W.D. Zhao, Shandong U., China