Qualifier Exams Topics
The following links list topics currently covered by the qualifying examinations.
The topics are periodically revised, and the style of the examinations may vary over time, therefore students are advised to consult with the area directors for up-to-date information.
- Algebra, Topology, Complex Analysis, Real Analysis (Measure & Integration)
- Methods of Applied Mathematics I & II
- Foundations of Computational Mathematics I & II
- Partial Differential Equations
- Financial Mathematics I & II
For any questions, contact the Qualifier exam committee chair, Dr. Kyounghee Kim.