Florida State University Seal

Undergraduate Advising Help

Advising Help

The advisor for the math and actuarial science majors is Ms Jennifer Anderson. The contact for all non-math major advising and department inquiries is Ms Melissa Tillery. They are your first stop for questions about math courses and programs.

They both have drop-in and appointment hours, which are listed by their names on the FSU Advisor Search page. To make an appointment online (FSU students only), just log in to myFSU.edu and click on the Campus Connect icon at the top.

Because the advisors are usually in meetings with students, they will not be able to advise you over the phone. If you email, due to large email volume there may be a significant delay before the advisor can reply. Please consult the links below in case your question is already answered here.

Note: students taking their first math class at FSU may be required to take the ALEKS placement test prior to registering. For further information about ALEKS, please see the FSU ALEKS placement test page.