Undergraduate Student Resources
Information for Majors
- Undergraduate Mathematics Majors at FSU
- FSU Calculus Text Information
- Stay Healthy FSU and includes a link to Daily Wellness Check
- FSU Canvas
- FSU Registration Guide
- FSU Academic Calendars: Fall Spring Summer
- FSU Exam Schedules: Fall Spring Summer - exams occur in class
- FSU Undergraduate Bulletin - Department of Mathematics
- FSU Graduate Bulletin - Department of Mathematics
- Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
- Florida State University
- FSU Society of Undergraduate Mathemtics Students (SUMS)
- Association for Women in Mathematics Student Chapter at Florida State University (AWM FSM)
Research and Volunteer Opportunities for Undergrads
- Research Opportunities in Math at FSU and elsewhere
Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs) in Mathematics supported by the National Science Foundation
- New to REUs? Here is an Overview
- Volunteer at FSU Math Fun Day! The Department of Mathematics annually hosts FSU Math Fun, a joint Open House for the general public, including K-12 students and teachers. Each year over 100 faculty, staff, and student volunteers from the Department of Mathematics engage with the community. The event is usually held in Spring and there will be a call for volunteers. We hope you will volunteer!
Mathematical Societies, Organizations, and such
- American Mathematical Society (AMS)
- Mathematics Association of America (MAA)
- Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (SIAM)
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics (NCTM)
- International Mathematical Union (IMU)
- International Council for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (ICIAM)
- National Science Foundation (NSF)
- National Science Foundation - Division of Mathematical Sciences (NSF DMS)
- ... and many others around the world!
Mathematics Institutes and Centers
- U.S.A. Mathematical Sciences Institutes funded by the National Science Foundation
- The Clay Mathematics Institute and the Millennium Prize Problems that are worth One Million Dollars each if you can solve them!
- The Fields Institute for Research in Mathematical Sciences, Canada
- Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, U.K.
- Mathematisches Forschungsinstitut Oberwolfach, Germany
- ... and many more around the world!